Volunteers wanted for PragueMUN 2022!
Model United Nations Prague offers a UNique experience to look behind the curtains at PragueMUN 2022! Apply as a volunteer to find out how we work and what we do from the first-hand experience.
If you are still hesitating, you can check out our FB page and go through the pictures from PragueMUN 2021 to make sure how awesome it was.
How to apply?
Please send your CV and a brief motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: August 2021
Looking forward to your applications!
MUN Prague will be recruting new members in March 2021. We currently do not know, which positions will be vacant, but all position within the organization as well as their description can be found below.
- Arranges accommodation and tickets for participants
- Looks for best proposals for conference materials
- Orders promotional materials
- Orders printed materials
- Creates application forms
- Proceeds applications
- Distributes countries and committees to applicants
- Stays in touch with participants
- Replies to all coming inquiries
- Takes care of webpages (no special knowledge is needed)
- Keeps FB and Instagram pages updated
- Posts news on social media
- Stays in touch with the PR team of the faculty
- Makes graphic designs (optional)
Side Events Manager
- Organizes social events
- Comes up with a concept and themes for social events
- Makes reservations
- Arranges catering
- Makes pictures (optional)
- Searches for sponsors
- Prepares partnership agreements with partner MUNs
- Arranges patronages for the conference
- Applies for university grants
- Helps with accounting
- Operates PayPal and bank accounts
- Issues invoices